- Is That What I Meant? Litigating Intent in White Collar Crime
- What Is the Cheapest Way to Get Into the Legal Profession?
- Memphis Permanent Residents: What You Need To Know If Charged With a Crime
- What is the Legal Definition of a Hostile Work Environment?
- Should You Join A Prepaid Legal Plan Service?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
What do Kenneth Lay, Martha Stewart, Jeffrey Skilling, and Conrad Black have in common? They all intended to do smarmy things. How do we know? The juries told us so. And it was easy for those juries to come to … Continue reading
“What is the Cheapest way to get into law?” Entering the legal profession is without doubt one of the most expensive career options apart from becoming an airline pilot. It involves investing thousands of pounds in education that may or … Continue reading
The greater Memphis, Tennessee area is home to over 1 million people, many of whom are immmigrants from other countries. There is quite a bit of legal activity in Memphis with regard to immigrants, because of the federal immigration court … Continue reading
The hostility that exists in a corporate environment is actually counterproductive and eats into productivity because it sucks out any individual desire to make the office work together as a team, the hostility creates small pockets of a clique. The … Continue reading